Convenience and exceptional energy-savings potential along with ease of installation.
The Lutron Radio Powr Savr™ wireless daylight sensor is a battery-powered, ceiling mount sensor that automatically controls lights via Lutron Clear Connect™ Radio Frequency (RF) communication to compatible dimming or switching devices. This sensor detects light in the space, then transmits the appropriate commands to the associated dimming or switching devices; those controls then adjust the lights to balance light levels and take advantage of daylight. Radio Powr Savr™ wireless sensors combine both convenience and exceptional energy-savings potential with ease of installation.
Works with Lutron Maestro Wireless controls and PowPak modules. See your CES sales representative to build your power savings system today.
- Wireless daylight sensor has simple calibration
- Daylight compensation through Lutron reliable open loop control
- Designed to give a linear response to changes in viewed light level
- Light range 0–1600 lx (0–150 fc)
- Uses Clear Connect™ technology
- Works with Radio Powr Savr™ occupancy/vacancy sensors and Pico® wireless controls
- Intuitive test mode provides instant system verification
- Multiple ceiling-mount methods available for different ceiling materials
- Front accessible test buttons make setup easy
- 10 year battery life
- RoHS compliant
Manufactured by: Lutron | Catalog: LRF2-DCRB-WH Radio Powr Savr™ Wireless Daylight Sensor