Everything you need in one compact, durable tool.
Save a trip to the tool bag with Klein Tools’ Electrician’s Hybrid Plier Multi-Tool, featuring seven of the most common functions. Without even opening the tool, you can easily access the full-sized, drop point knife, slotted and Phillips screwdrivers, and a metal splinter remover. When the multi-tool is open, you’ll find a hybrid plier head that features heavy-duty wire cutting blades. This wide, knurled head is designed for easy wire grabbing and twisting. The plier also has three stripping notches for both stranded and solid wire. Klein’s multi-tool is seven of the most used tools in one, making it the perfect everyday carry tool.
- Strips 10–14 AWG solid and 12–16 AWG stranded wire
- Features a wide, knurled plier head to easily grab and twist wires
- Heavy-duty wire cutters
- 3-inch (76 mm) drop point knife blade is accessible without opening the tool
- Liner lock keeps knife blade securely in the open position
- Both the slotted driver and No. 2 Phillips driver tuck neatly in the handle
- Metal splinter remover stores in the durable aluminum handle
Manufactured by: Klein Tools | Catalog: 44216 Electrician’s Multi-Tool
Cancer and reproductive harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
for more information.