See behind walls, through pipes, into ductwork and access other hard-to-reach places.
This inspection camera is ideal for surveying pipes, air ducts and other hard-to-reach places. It supports WiFi transmission and recording of both video and still pictures. Features include a waterproof LED lens and real-time recording.
See behind walls, through pipes, and into ductwork to inspect wiring, appliances, and infrastructure in the safest, quickest and most cost-effective manner possible with the Gardner Bender® WiFi Inspection Camera.
This value priced device features a water-resistant and non-conductive (up to 500 volts), 3ft flexible tube with a dustproof/ water-resistant 9mm camera and adjustable LED lighting at the tip allowing the user to view into spaces they cannot reach due to structural obstructions (like the inside of a wall or above a ceiling).
The device creates and utilizes its own private WiFi network — no need for a modem or internet connection — to transmit images from the camera to any iOS™ or Android™ enabled smart device via a free downloadable app. The resulting images are projected in full color and can be captured as still images or video for sending to other devices or people via email.
Powered by 4 AA batteries (not included) so you never need to wait to recharge or figure out how to dispose of and/or replace expensive lithium ion batteries.
Features & Benefits:
- Creates its own WiFi signal to connect to user’s smart-phone or tablet using the free application available for IOS™ or Android™ devices – NO INTERNET NEEDED!
- Water-resistant 3ft flexible camera shaft is non-conductive up to 500 volts
- Full color live video output
- Captures stills and video for later review and/or to send to someone via email
- Includes useful accessories: hook, mirror, and magnet attachments to retrieve small items or see around corners
- E-mail video or pictures directly from app
- Only takes 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Transmits up to 30ft
- Lightweight hand-held design is flexible and easy to use