Ideal for exposed work applications to provide an easy method for installation.
Crouse-Hinds 4-inch Square Box is ideal for exposed work applications to provide an easy method for installation. This product is available in two depths for differing cubic capacity requirements.
- Ideal for exposed work applications, providing an easy method for the installation of electrical devices (switches, receptacles, fans, lights, etc.)
- Raised ground screw location in the welded boxes saves time in installation
- Available with pre-installed ground screws and pigtails for increased labor savings
- Knockouts are suitable for use without a bonding jumper in circuits above or below 250 volts
- Available in two depths for differing cubic capacity requirements
- Welded or drawn construction to match customer preference
- Extensive cover offering to meet various customer applications and needs
Manufactured by: Crouse-Hinds | Catalog: TP403 4” Square Box, Steel, 2-1/8” Deep